Setting up your Auto Enrolment. What we do
In the past, many workers missed out on valuable pension benefits, because their employer didn’t offer them a pension, or they didn’t apply to join their company’s pension scheme.
Automatic enrolment changes this. It makes it compulsory for employers to automatically enrol their eligible workers into a pension scheme. The employer must also pay money into the scheme.
Automatic enrolment is being phased in, starting with the largest UK employers. So if you’re eligible (see below) and haven’t yet been enrolled into your workplace scheme, you should be by 1 February 2018, at the latest.
We’ve put together a few videos to help you along the way.
For more information about Auto enrolment visit the Pension Regulators page.
Who we work with
What we do
- Setting up your pension scheme, enrolling employees, issuing communication, making contributions and viewing reports – it’s all seamless and simple.
- Full support for qualifying pension schemes offered by the National Employment Savings Trust (NEST), NOW: Pensions, The People’s Pension and many more, including creation of enrolment/contributions CSV files.
- Supports NEST Web Services, allowing easy one-click transmission of submissions directly to NEST, without the need to work with CSV files.
- SmartWorks will assess your employees for you, and tell you what you need to do.
- Enrol employees into a qualifying pension scheme.
- Defer your automatic enrolment duties by using a postponement period.
- Process opt-out requests and issue automatically calculated contribution refunds.
- Batch process multiple employees at once.
- SmartWorks generates tailored automatic enrolment letters and notices, ready for printing or emailing.